How to address Help Desk ticket raised by the Residents?
Please find below steps for View all complaints:-
In Manage Complaint under you will get the section like Complaint Dashboard, All Complaints, Open Complaints, Complaint In Progress, Closed complaint:-
Step 1:- Go to the Complaint Button
How to View Register of Complaints raised by the resident?
All the helpdesk tickets raised by the Members or Residents are available along with Ageing, in the Manage Complaints report. This report is very useful for Manager or Administrator of the Society to be able to take action against any helpdesk ticket raised by the Members and also for Assignment of job/task to an external Vendor or closure of ticket. Once the complaint ticket is closed in this report, the Member is notified through email & SMS about the same.
How to raise a Complaint for Resident ?
Please find below steps for Log a Complaint:-
Step 1:- Go to Home Page
Step 2:- Click on Complaint Button
Step 3:- Click on Log a New Complaint
Step 4:- Fill the required information in the form
Step 5:- Click on the save Button to register a complaint
If you have not found an answer to your query. Please submit your query here . We will get back to you with a solution or contact us on our support No. +91 9833922004.
-   SocietynMore Intends to Expand Its User Base to More Than 100,000 Users Over the Next 2 Years
-   How to send bulk invites to users?
-   How to edit members email id and contact no.?
-   How to send login credential to member?
-   How to add or Open a Bank GL Account?
-   How to change financial year?
-   How to assign role to Users?