How to edit members email id and contact no.?
Members email ID and contact number which is registered in the system is very important from the perspective of all communications from the Society. If correct email ID and contact number is not captured or updated in the system, the Member may not receive any communications from the Society from the Online system or Notifications in the Mobile App.
Please find the below step to edit/update email id and contact no.:-
Step 1:- Go to the Members section from the main menu bar after login.
Step 2:- Click on the Members list
Step 3:- Go to the respective flat
Step 4:- Click on the edit button
Step 5:- Update email id & Contact no
Step 6:- Scroll down & Click on Save
If you have not found an answer to your query. Please submit your query here . We will get back to you with a solution or contact us on our support No. +91 9833922004.
-   Honor Notification Issue
-   Lenovo Notification Issue
-   Xiaomi Notification Issue
-   Samsung Notification Issue
-   Notification Issue for Oppo
-   Notification Issue for One Plus
-   How to Execute Transfer flat
-   SocietynMore Intends to Expand Its User Base to More Than 100,000 Users Over the Next 2 Years
-   How to send bulk invites to users?
-   How to edit members email id and contact no.?