How to Find Minutes Register ?
The Digital Minute Register is automatically made when the User creates the final minutes of any meeting and send the same to all the relevant Members depending on the Meeting type. All such Minutes of Meetings are saved in the Minute Register as Society Records which can be accessed by any Member based on the access rights given to Members.
Please find below steps to check the Minutes register:-
Step 1:- Go to Home Page
Step 2:- Click on Meetings Button
Step 3:- Click on Minutes Register
Step 4:- Click on View Button from Action Button to view the full details of the Minutes
If you have not found an answer to your query. Please submit your query here . We will get back to you with a solution or contact us on our support No. +91 9833922004.
-   Honor Notification Issue
-   Lenovo Notification Issue
-   Xiaomi Notification Issue
-   Samsung Notification Issue
-   Notification Issue for Oppo
-   Notification Issue for One Plus
-   How to Execute Transfer flat
-   SocietynMore Intends to Expand Its User Base to More Than 100,000 Users Over the Next 2 Years
-   How to send bulk invites to users?
-   How to edit members email id and contact no.?