How to View Register of Complaints raised by the resident?
All the helpdesk tickets raised by the Members or Residents are available along with Ageing, in the Manage Complaints report. This report is very useful for Manager or Administrator of the Society to be able to take action against any helpdesk ticket raised by the Members and also for Assignment of job/task to an external Vendor or closure of ticket. Once the complaint ticket is closed in this report, the Member is notified through email & SMS about the same.
This report can be accessed as follows:-
Step 1:- Go to Home Page
Step 2:- Click on Complaint menu from the main menu bar
Step 3:- Click on Manage Complaint to see all the complaints which have been logged by the Residents or Members
Step 4:- Any action on complaint ticket can be taken by way of assignment or closure by clicking on these choices available in this report in the last column named as "Action".
If you have not found an answer to your query. Please submit your query here . We will get back to you with a solution or contact us on our support No. +91 9833922004.
-   Honor Notification Issue
-   Lenovo Notification Issue
-   Xiaomi Notification Issue
-   Samsung Notification Issue
-   Notification Issue for Oppo
-   Notification Issue for One Plus
-   How to Execute Transfer flat
-   SocietynMore Intends to Expand Its User Base to More Than 100,000 Users Over the Next 2 Years
-   How to send bulk invites to users?
-   How to edit members email id and contact no.?