Notification Issue for Oppo
For few custom Android distributions, the devices don't support notifications if the app is not running in the background.
To solve this notification problem for Oppo please follow the steps based on your device:
For Oppo phones with Android Version 6 (Marshmallow):
1. Open the inbuilt Security App in the phone.
2. Click on Privacy Permission.
3. Click on Startup Manager.
4. Enable SocietynMore to startup in background.
Hope this resolves your problem of not receiving notifications. If you still face problems about notification, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not found an answer to your query. Please submit your query here . We will get back to you with a solution or contact us on our support No. +91 9833922004.
-   Honor Notification Issue
-   Lenovo Notification Issue
-   Xiaomi Notification Issue
-   Samsung Notification Issue
-   Notification Issue for Oppo
-   Notification Issue for One Plus
-   How to Execute Transfer flat
-   SocietynMore Intends to Expand Its User Base to More Than 100,000 Users Over the Next 2 Years
-   How to send bulk invites to users?
-   How to edit members email id and contact no.?