Terms & Conditions
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service (including your location information and User Content) becomes available to the public. Societynmore is not responsible for the personally identifiable, profile, or location information that you choose to disclose publicly on our site.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Societynmore, and you can control how it is shared through your security settings. In addition:
1. For any content like comments, images ,videos or any such content as is allowed to be uploaded on SNM, you specifically give us permission, subject to your security settings, a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with Societynmore .
2. When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
3. Societynmore users needs to submit correct Mobile numbers for us to be able to provide you our Reminder or any other service correctly. As a User you undertake that the mobile numbers submitted by you while registering is your own number and not anyone else’s number and that the number is in use by yourself and registered by the authorised service provider in your name only.
4. By providing your mobile number and your email ID you authorize us to send you any reminder either set by yourself or by any of your friends or acquaintance on our website or any other promotional or invitational messages as may be sent through our website from time to time.
5. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Societynmore within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
When you publish anything on the wall by using “everyone”, it means you are making that content available for using to public at large, including people off of Societynmore, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
Further, we may use the information we receive about you:
- as part of our efforts to keep Societynmore safe and secure;
- to provide you with location features and services, like telling you and your friends when something is going on nearby;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of ads you and others see;
- to make suggestions to you and other users on Societynmore, such as: suggesting that your friend
- use our contact importer because you found friends using it, suggesting that another user add you as a friend because the user imported the same email address as you did, or suggesting that your friend tag you in a picture they have uploaded with you in it.
How We Protect Your Information
Societynmore uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Societynmore and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Societynmore makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Societynmore, at all times.
Your Choices About Your Information
You may update or correct your account information [and email preferences] at any time by logging in to your account. You can review and correct the information about you that Societynmore keeps on file by contacting us directly at terms [at] Societynmore.com.
If you want to stop using your account, you can either deactivate or delete it.
Safety at Societynmore
We do our best to keep Societynmore safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Societynmore safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Societynmore.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Societynmore, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing on Societynmore.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious stuff which may harm theinterest of the website or its users in any way.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account or do anything that can intimidate or harass any user.
6. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
7. You will not use Societynmore to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
8. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Societynmore users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false information about yourself on Societynmore
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. You will not use Societynmore if you are a convicted of any offense in any court of Law at anytime of your life.
4. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
5. You will not share your password , let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
6. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is inappropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We at Societynmore believes in protecting the rights and contents of other people who may be member or non member on Societynmore:
1. You will not post content or take any action on Societynmore that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Societynmore if we believe that it violates any terms and conditions herein specified or in any other place on our website or any laws, rules & Regulations or any other public guidelines issued by the governing authority in the host country or in any other country.
3. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks including Societynmore, the RNM Logosor the name Societynmore or RNM, or any confusingly similar marks.
5. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Societynmore.
6. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Content Discipline for Users
Societynmore does not permit Hate speech which means that you are not allowed to attack a person or community based on race, nationality, gender, sex or ethnicity etc. While uploading any content on our website the Users needs to adhere to strict content discipline as mentioned herein.
Further any kind of nudity or pornographic activity or images are not allowed to be posted/uploaded on our website. Before sharing any content or updating anything on Societynmore please ensure that you have the right to do so.
We appeal to you to adhere to all laws and rules and regulations worldwide in the matters concerning copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights.
Deactivating your account puts your account on hold. Other users will no longer see your profile, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future.
You can deactivate your account on your account settings page.
When you delete an account, it is permanently deleted from Societynmore. It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to 90 days. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it.
Changes to Our Terms and conditions
For Advertisers and Page Owners
You can target your desired audience by buying ads on Societynmore or our publisher network. We ask you to adhere to the following norms concerning advertisements:
1. That While advertising any product or services on Societynmore, you declare that you will abide by all the terms and conditions mentioned herein or any other place on our website and ensure that you have all the right to put up the advertisement.
2. When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy and the amount you want to spend. Once we accept your bid, we will help you to put up the advertisement based on the available slots on the wall or on the Gift gallery page When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target.
3. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
4. We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get.
5. We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. We have systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but we are not responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads.
6. You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 24 hours before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying for all ads that run.
7. Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed on your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it.
8. We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
9. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Societynmore without our prior written permission.
10. We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
11. If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, you must have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
We at Societynmore strive to provide world class service to our clients. We believe in value not in price.In a remote case if you are not satisfied with the services rendered by us and we fail to provide satisfactory amicable solution, you may choose to opt out of our service and we shall refund you the fees charged and retained by us for the remaining tenor of the service agreement. We, however, will not be responsible for refunding any amount that is not in our possession or not collected by us.
We are not responsible for any kind of loss, monetary or otherwise, incurred by you through your transaction with third party on our platform. Although, we always strive to ensure that vendors and their products/services that they offer on our platform are of best quality, responsibility of conducting proper due diligence about vendor, their offerings or suitability or usability of the same, remains sole reponsibility of the transacting parties.
If you violate in letter or spirit anything mentioned in this statement of Terms and condition or otherwise create risk or any kind of possible legal exposure for us by any act of yours or your page or your advertisement, we reserve the full rights to terminate your account in full or part thereof from our website Societynmore.com
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Societynmore, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Societynmore and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Societynmore. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Societynmore. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of Societynmore.
we try to keep societynmore up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. we are providing societynmore as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- nfringement. we do not guarantee that societynmore will always be safe, secure or error- free or that societynmore will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections
Definition of “Our website”as referred to in this statement of Terms and condition will mean Societynmore.com for all purposes.